If you are in doubt you can ask a few questions to the professionals. A credible window washing company will surely help you out.
1. Do Your Company Has Trained and Certified Team Members?Checking the certificates you will know that the company is bonded and offers great services to their clients.
2. How to Estimate The Budget?Many window cleaning companies charge according to the quantity of the work. So, if your windows are dirty, the outside window cleaning services can charge you more.
3. Do You Provide Eco-Friendly Items to Clean the Windows?The eco-friendly cleaning agents do not harm your family and will not damage your items. Now, if you are sold by the idea of hiring a professional washer, here are few things that you must do before the professional team arrives!
1. Keep Your Children and Pet(S) AwayDo you have kids or pet(s) in your home? It is wise not to let them come near the windows. They can create disturbance and the whole process can end up being late. Do you want that to happen? If no, then you can leave them at your friend’s or relative’s house. Little kids or pets can also get over-excited or nervous in front of new people.
2. Clean Up Your BlindsNo matter how clean your windows are, dust and grime gather on the window blinds. Now, if you are thinking of hiring a professional for outside window cleaning, you can clean the interior of the window beforehand. However, you can always the experts if they can do the additional task for you.
3. Move Away Breakable ItemsIf you are hiring someone for outside window cleaning, you must remove all the breakable items away from your window. A window cleaning company is careful regarding their jobs, but accidents can happen at any time. It also ensures that you haven’t lost any item simply because of window cleaning.
4. Check the Window ScreensHave you installed new screens outside your windows? If yes then they will get dirtier and require more extensive cleaning. You can clean the screens all by yourself before the arrival of the outside window cleaning experts. You can use wet towels to wipe the screens of your windows. At Diamond Shine Window Cleaning, you will get the best outside window cleaning service. The professionals here are efficient and can provide service at affordable rates. Feel free to call the experts and discuss your queries.
However, if you are still reluctant to hire professionals, you can consider the following points to decide again!
1. Saves TimeThe employees of every company must do their specific tasks. If you make them wash and clean your windows, you are hurting your company’s bottom line. Moreover, window washing is a complicated task. It is not just getting out a bucket of soap and water and starting cleaning your windows. Also, people who don’t have proper knowledge of commercial window cleaning can damage your company’s windows. Therefore, hire professional window cleaners to keep everyone productive and ensure your windows get the highest standard cleaning.
2. Specialized Cleaning MethodsFor the best results, each window needs a different treatment. For example, tinted windows and stained glasses require special treatment. The daily cleaning methods leave an unattractive look and a repair bill. A professional window cleaner is an expert in specialized cleaning methods. The experts have the training and clean the windows thoroughly.
3. Allows Light and Air to EnterClean windows allow light and keep the surrounding windy in the building. If you have a cleaner, brighter environment in your office, you may experience the following results: • It increases the attention and focus of your employees. • Preferable first impressions from customers, clients, or guests. • Improved energy efficiency and productivity • Enhanced restriction appeal The commercial window washing service experts remove the smudges, dirt, and build-up streaks from your window. It leads to a positive outcome.
4. Extends Your Windows’ LifespanThe dirt and other debris built on your windows leave prints, scratches, and permanent damages. These marks weaken the panes of your windows. It leads to cracks and damages the entire window later on. The professionals can exceed your windows’ lifespan. This is one of the major benefits of professional window cleaning.
5. Keeps You Safe and SecureIf you want to follow the DIY methods to clean your office windows, think again! Window washing without proper knowledge and experience can get tricky and dangerous. It can cause serious damages and injuries. If you hire commercial window washing services your work will get easy. You or your staff members won’t have to climb the ladders, with cleaning materials to thoroughly clean your windows.
Why Is It Necessary to Clean and Disinfect Your Windows?To maintain your windows cleaning and disinfection are both necessary steps. If you follow ‘I can do it on my own method’, and remove dust and debris to clean an area, you may leave some dangerous pathogens behind. Germs cause flu, colds, fevers, which could result in an outbreak in your surroundings. To get rid of these pathogens, there’s a need for disinfection. The professional window cleaners carry disinfectant spray to eliminate the threat of potential infections. The experts take the guesswork of providing a hygienic environment and offer cleaning and disinfection services. These processes are highly effective to target dangerous pathogens. Are you worried that the professional disinfectants will hamper your health? Don’t worry! The modern professional window cleaners use eco-friendly items to clean your windows. Many window cleaners provide the ‘pressure washing service’ that enhances the beauty of outer space. You must hire a reputed and well-informed window cleaning service provider. Diamond Shine Window Cleaning, has been in business for fifteen years and provides both residential and commercial window washing services. You can contact the company if you need help with window cleaning.
1. Do You Have Trained and Certified Team Members?The first thing that you must consider is to check their certificates. Also, their team members must be professional and well-trained. A certificate proves that they are bonded and offer great services to each client.
2. Are You Capable of Handling Any Work Problems?A professional residential window washing company must be capable of handling any issue that might arise. The process of window cleaning is not very easy. And therefore requires a high level of management skills. They must convey the highest quality work in a well-organized manner.
3. Are You Experienced?The window washing company that you have decided to hire must have a minimum experience of ten years. Only an experienced company can deal with any problems and work according to your needs.
4. What Is Your Cost Expense?Many companies charge according to the quantity of work. While, on the other hand, many offer services at fixed rates. The choice is yours to select. But, it is suggested to hire a residential window washing who offers services at a fixed rate.
5. How Often Should I Hire A Window Cleaning Service?The professionals themselves suggest hiring window cleaning at least once or twice a year. However, it depends on how dirty your window is.
6. What Sort of Window Cleaning Services Are You Providing?Nowadays, many window cleaning companies are concerned about the environment. Hence, they provide eco-friendly window cleaning services. If you are a person who is concerned about the environment, then you must look for a company whose products are eco-friendly and non-toxic.
7. Do I Have to Get Anything Before Your Arrival?This one is also a crucial question to consider. A credible company will have its own supplies and goods. They are capable of doing stuff on their own. However, it is your duty to shift all your breakables or antiques that are near or in front of the windows.
8. Do You Have A Customer Care Service?So, after reading all the above statements, you want to sign a bond? Well! We are not done yet! After visiting a particular website give them a call, and ask your general queries. If they were not friendly, strike off the company immediately. A customer care service is a must-have for every residential window cleaning service provider.
9. When Is the Finest Time to Get A Window Cleaning Service?Although, there is no specific time to get a window cleaning service. But, still don’t forget to ask this. Suppose, the service provider you have decided to work with has a specific allotted time and schedule. It is better to contact them and get the appropriate answers.
10. How Do You Clean the Windows?It is likely common for the professionals to clean the windows from both the inner and outer sides. This step needs skills and knowledge. The experts work proficiently and carefully. Again, always ask about your doubts!
11. When Do You Cancel Window Cleaning Appointments?A reliable window cleaning company will never cancel any appointments, even if it rains. If possible they try to work indoors. But if not possible, they may work outdoors in rain. Therefore, it is your duty to hire a company that will not cancel their appointments at any cost. If you want the possible results for residential window washing, consider hiring Diamond Shine Window Cleaning. You will get the best possible cleaning at affordable rates.
Life is all about achieving little happiness throughout the journey. Seeing the beauty of nature outside is one of them and only possible when you have streak-free clean windows. Since it may sound pretty easy to get clean windows, it is actually a daunting task. It requires experienced window cleaners who can deal with all of the possible issues during the undertaking.
What do you prefer? Do you want to conduct window cleaning yourself or leave it over professional window cleaners? In case your preference is DIY window cleaning, you need to take some factors into account before climbing up the ladder.
Are you capable of climbing up the ladder? Do you think it is safe for you? And what about the hard to reach windows? Can you clean the exterior sides of the windows safely? Are you equipped with the necessary equipment for spotless window cleaning solution?
These are the question to ask yourself before stepping into window cleaning for the safety measurement.
Do you have that much time needed for proper window cleaning? Remember that window cleaning is truly a time-consuming task. It can take a whole day or even repeated two days to clean all windows. It depends on the number of windows you have, though.
Can you clean like pros? Cleaning quality matters a lot no matter who the cleaner is – you or professionals. Apart from this, be careful about some cleaning tools that can cause streaks on the window glasses.
So, are you interested in scheduling professional window cleaning? Or still, you want to try DIY window cleaning?
Don’t assume that you have nothing to do if you have decided to get the job done by reliable window cleaners. You have some responsibilities to fall in with before the experts turn up. What are those? Well. Dive into the following paragraphs and make your home ready for professional window cleaning.
Clean up your blinds
Regardless of the frequency of window cleaning and how clean your windows are, dirt can still be there in the window blinds. So, if you are planning for exterior window cleaning, wash the interior window glasses. You should clean up the window blinds as well. If you think these are the tasks to perform by experts, ask them before hiring.
Move breakable items
Even if you have hired window cleaners from a highly-regarded company, it makes sense to be careful beforehand. Make sure to move goods at a bay of windows. Especially move those that are fragile can get damaged accidentally. It is a precaution to ensure you have not lost anything just because of window cleaning.
Think about window screens
If you have screens outside your windows, the screens are most likely to get dirty frequently and require extensive cleaning. You can also have a window screen installed inside. Either way, consider wiping them down before window cleaners reach your place and start the cleaning process. Use a wet towel for this step and undertake the task carefully.
Move outdoor plants
If you love to decorate your outdoor space with plants, there can be a lot of plants down to your windows. Keep them in a safe place, so the window cleaning solution or any equipment doesn’t damage it.
Keep pets away
Do you have a pet(s)? If yes, then it might be a good idea to send them to your friend’s house or keep them in a comfortable and safe place in your house. Why? Well, a new visitor in “their” home may either make them overly friendly or nervous.
These are what you should do before window cleaners arrive and undertake the cleaning job. Check the outdoor space and proximity to the windows for things you want to keep safe.
Remember that it is not the ultimate list for all. The preparation may vary from property to property. So, pay attention to details and prepare your home for professional window cleaning.
At Diamond Shine Window Cleaning, we always effort for the best possible cleaning result for our clients. If you have any queries about our service, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to make your house looking spotless and sparkling like a new one.
Did you ever think about how to clean those hard to reach windows? And maintain the sparkling, brilliant clan condition? For this reason, it is a lovely feature that lets the natural light in your interior space. It helps to illuminate and brighten the indoor office houses in a really striking way. Cleaning those windows can be the most tricky job for you. But fortunately, you are reading this blog, and we have some tips to share in this regard that will come in hand during hard to reach window cleaning.
So, check out the upcoming paragraphs before you dive into window cleaning especially hard to reach windows.
Tips to clean hard to reach windows
Here are the tips to clean hard to reach window like pros in the following passages.
- Plan your way
Before you start cleaning the windows, you should have a proper plan, so you can complete the job within a specific time. Therefore, plan your route of hard to reach window cleaning carefully. Will you prefer to start the cleaning process from inside or outside? Or is it possible to access both sides easily from one location? Taking some time to map out the right strategy will make sure you will not miss any important angle to clean.
- Safety comes first
Of course, the strategy should be made considering your safety. Safety should be there in the first place when making the plan. So, how to think about it? Well, never choose a windy day to clean hard to reach windows. Involve two necessary tools, such as Extendable Squeegee Poles and Scaffolding. These will make your performance much easier and quicker as well.
- Prepare the area
When you reach to the windows, at first smoothly brush the spot around the exterior window to take out dust, leaves, cobwebs and other debris that may interrupt in window cleaning. After that, dampen the glass of the window with clean water using a squeegee, sponge or you can simply use damp fibre cloth. Without using excess water, try to moisten the location only.
- Use gentle cleaners
No matter how dirty your window remains when you begin cleaning, you should tend to remove the existing stuff as much as you can using clean water only. And when it limits little to only the stains, at this point, you can use the cleaning solution. Gently rub the cleaning solution over the windows and maintain the strategy of cleaning from top to bottom.
- Dry thoroughly
Now you come to the last step of the cleaning. To remove the soapy water from the window, use a dry sponge or soft microfiber cloth and start removing from the bottom towards the top to lessen streaks on the window glass. Then rinse off with clean water again and once more, use another dry microfiber cloth to make the window dry.
Is it seems daunting? No issue. We, Diamond Shine Window Cleaning, are here to make your hard to reach windows shiny and sparkling. Our team is always ready to be your window cleaning solution.
It is important to maintain the exterior portion of buildings to make the environment hygienic and productive. The commercial window cleaning service is not still tied in using soap and ladder. Nowadays, professional window cleaners are performing their job using the latest techniques and equipment. Each company has their own line of work. For high rise buildings, the high tech tools and detergents make their task easier than earlier days.
In this blog, we are going to discuss the window cleaning trends of 2020. So, from the upcoming paragraphs, you will be acquainted with some latest news about window cleaning.
The latest news about window cleaning companies
One minute saved in cleaning a window glass can save hours when it is an elevated building with thousands of glasses. To achieve such a result, window cleaning technicians are going for the trends which can also provide shiny windows and customer satisfaction. Anyway, window cleaning trends are as below:
Simple appointment schedule
Elegant customer service technique tends to deliver a timely response, quick service to customers. It reduces the part of wasting plenty of time over phone calls to fix a time when both of the experts and customers are available for the service. On the website, you can easily find out on which date the window cleaning technicians are free, and you can select a day according to your convenience and fix the appointment.
Flexible payment option
The biggest issue comes between a window cleaning company and a customer during the payment. Clients want to bargain the amount of service charge, and the company sticks on their fixed charge. To avoid such an argument, window cleaning companies are offering flexible payment policy. It is beneficial to clients and as well as to the companies.
Customers are now more aware to save the rest greenery on the earth. So, during the selection of window cleaning solution, they are making responsible decisions and trying to make it the best choice for a healthy environment. They prefer chemical-free products, which will not cause harmful results for nature. That is why professional window cleaning companies are also using little to no harm window cleaning solution.
Anyway, in both commercial and residential window cleaning industry, we, Diamond Shine Window Cleaning, are a reputable name. You can expect quality service from us.
A common tendency in people is to respect and continue anything traditional, whether it is a culture or any technique. But you also need to check how innovative ideas work. For instance, we will discuss the window cleaning process in this blog. So let’s start.
We all know the older way of removing dust, dirt from the glass windows that people usually choose. Besides, from a longer period, professionals include some chemical or Eco-friendly solutions, ladder, squeegees, and wiping cloths for window cleaning. Well, in this decade, professionals become familiar with a new technique, which is water fed pole window cleaning procedure.
Let get the information about the method and the benefits from the upcoming section.
Know the water fed pole window cleaning technique
Water Fed Pole System is the newest process that professionals follow for exterior window cleaning. It involves a few pieces of equipment and less effort to get an excellent result in their service. You will notice an extendable pole with a brush on the head, and attached water pipe that carries water from the base to the brush end and the mineral free pure water. That’s all about the equipment. Now come to the process.
At first, professionals set up the equipment to use, and when they complete it, then they step for the cleaning task. The pure water soaks the window glass gradually, and the experts abrade the brush over the dirt and cover each place. Ultimately when they complete the cleaning, no need for wiping the water. The reason is pure water doesn’t leave any water spot on the glass. Isn’t it a quick window cleaning task than the older process? Anyway, go through the rest part of this blog to know the benefits of this technique.
The benefits of water fed pole window cleaning system
These are the advantages of a water-fed pole window cleaning system that you can experience in the below paragraphs.
- Long-lasting cleaned window
You might have noticed the use of pure water in this process. It ensures the super smooth and clean state of the glass. As a result, the contaminating particles take a longer time to start building dust and dirt again. You can consider clients’ reviews regarding this.
- Less effort
Professionals don’t need to effort a lot if the dust is not so tough to remove. Therefore, with the same flow, they can complete a shiny window cleaning task.
- Eco-friendly option
Chemical use may damage your window, and that is why you need to change your window glass earlier than you thing. With the water pole fed technique, it would not be a problem.
- Requires a short time
Within a short time, this process completes the cleaning task. So, professionals can reach more clients, and within short notice, you can get the service.
You can desire for water fed pole window cleaning to us, Diamond Shine Window Cleaning. We achieve a positive result with this method.
Mould does not take a long time to be there on window glasses, sills, and frames. As long as you ignore cleaning the mould, it will be a more difficult task for you. So, regular maintenance can prevent it and keep your home healthy and bring in the fresh air through the window. Besides, it protects the aesthetic view of your house also. But lots of landlords have a terrible experience in this regard with their rental property. When any tenant moves from their place, they find out mould on the window sills, glasses, and frames.
If you also identify such condition of your windows, then you should think about window cleaning. Throughout this blog, you will make out how to clean mould from window glasses, sills, and Frames. Therefore, keep reading up to the end.
Steps for mould cleaning
Mould cleaning is not so big deal. But if you get help with the process and have practice in this task, then you can do perfectly. Well, the cleaning process goes through the upcoming steps.
For this task, you need to take self-protection, and that’s why you should put on safety glasses, gloves, and face mask. Apart from these, you will need to have a spray bottle, detergent, bleach, paper towel, microfiber cloths, plastic bag, hairdryer or fan.
Now you need to examine the window and its surrounding parts to know how much area the mould-covered. Along with examining mark the section so you can easily remove the mould.
Well, you can skip this step if the mould is not so much. But if the condition is opposed, then dry cleaning or vacuuming is important to make the next steps easier.
- Damp portions
After dry clean, you need to damp the affected portions. Dipping a disposable cloth into warm water wipe around the portions you marked. Or you can simply spray warm water on the area.
- Apply detergent
At this position, mix detergent with warm water in a bucket. Now wet a disposable cloth in the detergent solution and wipe off the area where mould was. You can also use a scraper if the mould is hard and then wipe up the area.
At this step, you need to prepare a solution using bleach. Add ¼ to ½ cup of bleach with a gallon of water. Apply this solution to the affected section for 20 minutes and then rinse off the window with clean water.
According to the condition of your window repair the damage or change some parts. Besides, allow fresh air to pass as you prefer.
Often people don’t want to lose their costly time in cleaning windows, or they have a tight schedule every day. Is it also your reason? Well, nothing to worry, as we, Diamond Shine Window Cleaning, are here. You only need to inform us about this matter. Take your decision fast!
Along with a new era, people create innovative techniques to clean glass windows. The new ideas work so fast with minimum efforts, and it is the success of inventing the process. As a result, the older processes of window cleaning, such as new paper and vinegar solutions, begin to fade away gradually. The mean of this blog is to inform you about the latest procedure of cleaning window that is Water Fed Pole Window Cleaning.
What is the Water Fed Pole Window Cleaning System?
Water Fed Pole Window Cleaning is the most recent technique that professionals are using nowadays. This process opts cutting edge technology to ensure maximum cleanliness. Professionals use a long extendable water-fed pole that has a brush on its head. A pump system fits up purified water from the base to the top end throughout the hollow of the pole. The demand for Water Fed Pole Window Cleaning is increasing day to day to remove dirt, dust, pollen, leaves and other stains from the exterior window. After cleaning the windows, there is no need for soaking the water with microfiber cloths or another fabric. This process is applicable to the windows of the sky-scraping building, roof lights, and skylights.
You may ask how window cleaning is possible without using any detergent. Well, read the next paragraph to be acquainted with the answers.
Is window cleaning possible only with purified water?
It is not rare that people want to know the reasons behind the success of the Water Fed Pole Window Cleaning System. The doubt appears, as there is no other element used without purified water. Well, the fact is the water professional use comes through reverse osmosis filter to release the contaminants and minerals. The water becomes pure because of this and leaves no water residue, streaks, and mineral stain on the windows. Therefore, after wash off the stuck dirt from the windows, the professional need not apply detergent. Even it is not necessary to dry out the windows with clothes, as it dries quickly. You can count on this window cleaning technique more if you go through the reviews people leave about this service.
Reasons to go for professional Water Fed Pole Window Cleaning service
These are why you can invest in the Water Fed Pole Window Cleaning service in the following passages.
Cleanse hard to reach windows
Climbing to the topmost windows of buildings are so difficult with the ladder. But, the poles of this window cleaning can reach around 60 feet up.
Water Fed Pole Window Cleaning doesn’t use any chemical or detergent. It only uses purified water. So, it is an eco-friendly option.
Takes less time
Other window cleaning ways go through several steps that need much more time than this technique. Therefore, this is a time-saving option.
The season does not matter
No matter what season it is, you can ask for the Water Fed Pole Window Cleaning service.
Often unexpected accidents happen due to bad conditions of ladders and ropes with professionals during the cleaning service. It may create a hassle for the property owner. Well, this window cleaning process does not carry any risk.
Rely on the experts of a renowned window cleaning company that provides the Water Fed Pole Window Cleaning option. Their experience ensures you get an excellent service.