If you are in doubt you can ask a few questions to the professionals. A credible window washing company will surely help you out.
1. Do Your Company Has Trained and Certified Team Members?Checking the certificates you will know that the company is bonded and offers great services to their clients.
2. How to Estimate The Budget?Many window cleaning companies charge according to the quantity of the work. So, if your windows are dirty, the outside window cleaning services can charge you more.
3. Do You Provide Eco-Friendly Items to Clean the Windows?The eco-friendly cleaning agents do not harm your family and will not damage your items. Now, if you are sold by the idea of hiring a professional washer, here are few things that you must do before the professional team arrives!
1. Keep Your Children and Pet(S) AwayDo you have kids or pet(s) in your home? It is wise not to let them come near the windows. They can create disturbance and the whole process can end up being late. Do you want that to happen? If no, then you can leave them at your friend’s or relative’s house. Little kids or pets can also get over-excited or nervous in front of new people.
2. Clean Up Your BlindsNo matter how clean your windows are, dust and grime gather on the window blinds. Now, if you are thinking of hiring a professional for outside window cleaning, you can clean the interior of the window beforehand. However, you can always the experts if they can do the additional task for you.
3. Move Away Breakable ItemsIf you are hiring someone for outside window cleaning, you must remove all the breakable items away from your window. A window cleaning company is careful regarding their jobs, but accidents can happen at any time. It also ensures that you haven’t lost any item simply because of window cleaning.
4. Check the Window ScreensHave you installed new screens outside your windows? If yes then they will get dirtier and require more extensive cleaning. You can clean the screens all by yourself before the arrival of the outside window cleaning experts. You can use wet towels to wipe the screens of your windows. At Diamond Shine Window Cleaning, you will get the best outside window cleaning service. The professionals here are efficient and can provide service at affordable rates. Feel free to call the experts and discuss your queries.
However, if you are still reluctant to hire professionals, you can consider the following points to decide again!
1. Saves TimeThe employees of every company must do their specific tasks. If you make them wash and clean your windows, you are hurting your company’s bottom line. Moreover, window washing is a complicated task. It is not just getting out a bucket of soap and water and starting cleaning your windows. Also, people who don’t have proper knowledge of commercial window cleaning can damage your company’s windows. Therefore, hire professional window cleaners to keep everyone productive and ensure your windows get the highest standard cleaning.
2. Specialized Cleaning MethodsFor the best results, each window needs a different treatment. For example, tinted windows and stained glasses require special treatment. The daily cleaning methods leave an unattractive look and a repair bill. A professional window cleaner is an expert in specialized cleaning methods. The experts have the training and clean the windows thoroughly.
3. Allows Light and Air to EnterClean windows allow light and keep the surrounding windy in the building. If you have a cleaner, brighter environment in your office, you may experience the following results: • It increases the attention and focus of your employees. • Preferable first impressions from customers, clients, or guests. • Improved energy efficiency and productivity • Enhanced restriction appeal The commercial window washing service experts remove the smudges, dirt, and build-up streaks from your window. It leads to a positive outcome.
4. Extends Your Windows’ LifespanThe dirt and other debris built on your windows leave prints, scratches, and permanent damages. These marks weaken the panes of your windows. It leads to cracks and damages the entire window later on. The professionals can exceed your windows’ lifespan. This is one of the major benefits of professional window cleaning.
5. Keeps You Safe and SecureIf you want to follow the DIY methods to clean your office windows, think again! Window washing without proper knowledge and experience can get tricky and dangerous. It can cause serious damages and injuries. If you hire commercial window washing services your work will get easy. You or your staff members won’t have to climb the ladders, with cleaning materials to thoroughly clean your windows.
Why Is It Necessary to Clean and Disinfect Your Windows?To maintain your windows cleaning and disinfection are both necessary steps. If you follow ‘I can do it on my own method’, and remove dust and debris to clean an area, you may leave some dangerous pathogens behind. Germs cause flu, colds, fevers, which could result in an outbreak in your surroundings. To get rid of these pathogens, there’s a need for disinfection. The professional window cleaners carry disinfectant spray to eliminate the threat of potential infections. The experts take the guesswork of providing a hygienic environment and offer cleaning and disinfection services. These processes are highly effective to target dangerous pathogens. Are you worried that the professional disinfectants will hamper your health? Don’t worry! The modern professional window cleaners use eco-friendly items to clean your windows. Many window cleaners provide the ‘pressure washing service’ that enhances the beauty of outer space. You must hire a reputed and well-informed window cleaning service provider. Diamond Shine Window Cleaning, has been in business for fifteen years and provides both residential and commercial window washing services. You can contact the company if you need help with window cleaning.
1. Do You Have Trained and Certified Team Members?The first thing that you must consider is to check their certificates. Also, their team members must be professional and well-trained. A certificate proves that they are bonded and offer great services to each client.
2. Are You Capable of Handling Any Work Problems?A professional residential window washing company must be capable of handling any issue that might arise. The process of window cleaning is not very easy. And therefore requires a high level of management skills. They must convey the highest quality work in a well-organized manner.
3. Are You Experienced?The window washing company that you have decided to hire must have a minimum experience of ten years. Only an experienced company can deal with any problems and work according to your needs.
4. What Is Your Cost Expense?Many companies charge according to the quantity of work. While, on the other hand, many offer services at fixed rates. The choice is yours to select. But, it is suggested to hire a residential window washing who offers services at a fixed rate.
5. How Often Should I Hire A Window Cleaning Service?The professionals themselves suggest hiring window cleaning at least once or twice a year. However, it depends on how dirty your window is.
6. What Sort of Window Cleaning Services Are You Providing?Nowadays, many window cleaning companies are concerned about the environment. Hence, they provide eco-friendly window cleaning services. If you are a person who is concerned about the environment, then you must look for a company whose products are eco-friendly and non-toxic.
7. Do I Have to Get Anything Before Your Arrival?This one is also a crucial question to consider. A credible company will have its own supplies and goods. They are capable of doing stuff on their own. However, it is your duty to shift all your breakables or antiques that are near or in front of the windows.
8. Do You Have A Customer Care Service?So, after reading all the above statements, you want to sign a bond? Well! We are not done yet! After visiting a particular website give them a call, and ask your general queries. If they were not friendly, strike off the company immediately. A customer care service is a must-have for every residential window cleaning service provider.
9. When Is the Finest Time to Get A Window Cleaning Service?Although, there is no specific time to get a window cleaning service. But, still don’t forget to ask this. Suppose, the service provider you have decided to work with has a specific allotted time and schedule. It is better to contact them and get the appropriate answers.
10. How Do You Clean the Windows?It is likely common for the professionals to clean the windows from both the inner and outer sides. This step needs skills and knowledge. The experts work proficiently and carefully. Again, always ask about your doubts!
11. When Do You Cancel Window Cleaning Appointments?A reliable window cleaning company will never cancel any appointments, even if it rains. If possible they try to work indoors. But if not possible, they may work outdoors in rain. Therefore, it is your duty to hire a company that will not cancel their appointments at any cost. If you want the possible results for residential window washing, consider hiring Diamond Shine Window Cleaning. You will get the best possible cleaning at affordable rates.
Life is all about achieving little happiness throughout the journey. Seeing the beauty of nature outside is one of them and only possible when you have streak-free clean windows. Since it may sound pretty easy to get clean windows, it is actually a daunting task. It requires experienced window cleaners who can deal with all of the possible issues during the undertaking.
What do you prefer? Do you want to conduct window cleaning yourself or leave it over professional window cleaners? In case your preference is DIY window cleaning, you need to take some factors into account before climbing up the ladder.
Are you capable of climbing up the ladder? Do you think it is safe for you? And what about the hard to reach windows? Can you clean the exterior sides of the windows safely? Are you equipped with the necessary equipment for spotless window cleaning solution?
These are the question to ask yourself before stepping into window cleaning for the safety measurement.
Do you have that much time needed for proper window cleaning? Remember that window cleaning is truly a time-consuming task. It can take a whole day or even repeated two days to clean all windows. It depends on the number of windows you have, though.
Can you clean like pros? Cleaning quality matters a lot no matter who the cleaner is – you or professionals. Apart from this, be careful about some cleaning tools that can cause streaks on the window glasses.
So, are you interested in scheduling professional window cleaning? Or still, you want to try DIY window cleaning?
Don’t assume that you have nothing to do if you have decided to get the job done by reliable window cleaners. You have some responsibilities to fall in with before the experts turn up. What are those? Well. Dive into the following paragraphs and make your home ready for professional window cleaning.
Clean up your blinds
Regardless of the frequency of window cleaning and how clean your windows are, dirt can still be there in the window blinds. So, if you are planning for exterior window cleaning, wash the interior window glasses. You should clean up the window blinds as well. If you think these are the tasks to perform by experts, ask them before hiring.
Move breakable items
Even if you have hired window cleaners from a highly-regarded company, it makes sense to be careful beforehand. Make sure to move goods at a bay of windows. Especially move those that are fragile can get damaged accidentally. It is a precaution to ensure you have not lost anything just because of window cleaning.
Think about window screens
If you have screens outside your windows, the screens are most likely to get dirty frequently and require extensive cleaning. You can also have a window screen installed inside. Either way, consider wiping them down before window cleaners reach your place and start the cleaning process. Use a wet towel for this step and undertake the task carefully.
Move outdoor plants
If you love to decorate your outdoor space with plants, there can be a lot of plants down to your windows. Keep them in a safe place, so the window cleaning solution or any equipment doesn’t damage it.
Keep pets away
Do you have a pet(s)? If yes, then it might be a good idea to send them to your friend’s house or keep them in a comfortable and safe place in your house. Why? Well, a new visitor in “their” home may either make them overly friendly or nervous.
These are what you should do before window cleaners arrive and undertake the cleaning job. Check the outdoor space and proximity to the windows for things you want to keep safe.
Remember that it is not the ultimate list for all. The preparation may vary from property to property. So, pay attention to details and prepare your home for professional window cleaning.
At Diamond Shine Window Cleaning, we always effort for the best possible cleaning result for our clients. If you have any queries about our service, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to make your house looking spotless and sparkling like a new one.
Keeping the inside panes of windows clean is as important as it is the outside panes of your property windows. While cleaning the exterior sides of windows helps to enhance curb appeal and visibility of a property, clean interior windows are helpful to maintain a healthy ambiance. Interior window glasses are much easier to reach and clean for most property owners – there can be a lot of it. You may have a roof window too. It is hard to reach for average homeowners, and the possibility of risk is also there!
Cleaning these window glasses and keeping them sparkling doesn’t have to be a difficult task if you know the right way. Isn’t it?
Step-by-Step Glass Cleaning
Interior windows and glass doors:
Take a soft and microfiber cloth and an effective window cleaning solution to remove stains and smudges from the interior sides of your doors and windows.
Don’t use newspaper to avoid painting the frames of windows and doors with newspaper ink. It is an extensively suggested tactic, and it has wide use in earlier years. However, today the use of low-quality printing ink leaves the glasses looking worst than ever before.
Aren’t you sure how to clean mirrors without streaks? Spray or apply glass cleaner on your mirror and use a lint-free and soft cloth to wipe it away! To maintain the cleanliness and shine of the glass, you can use a few drops of rubbing alcohol on the cloth you are using. It will wipe out toothpaste globs and water droplets as these occur!
To clean the entire shower, use a dedicated shower cleaning solution to remove hard water spots and tough soap scum. After that, apply an ammonia-based glass cleaning formula to clean your shower door with a microfiber cloth. To keep it clean always the trick is to wipe away water regularly after the shower before it dries on the shower stall door. So, you can keep a squeegee close to your hand to rub out water after every time one takes shower.
Considering all the steps you need to take if you prefer DIY glass cleaning, there are lots of things to do. Perhaps, it is not possible if you lead a busy schedule every day.
What is the way out?
Don’t worry – professional cleaners are there to do all these for you. Especially if you are worried about window cleaning, use an efficient team of window cleaning experts.
Due to the experience of cleaning windows in residential and commercial places, professional window cleaners are the best choice for you. As you know the importance of a clean window, sparkling cleaning results of both interior and exterior windows are guaranteed if you use experts.
We, Diamond Shine Window Cleaning, are in this business since 2006 and making people well-informed about window cleaning. Not only are we for years in this industry, but we have also earned lots of reputation. You can contact us if you need any kind of help regarding window cleaning. We will be happy to help you.
Clean interior and exterior windows not only bring curb appeal to your home but also benefit you and your family’s health. In addition, professional window cleaning services grants you with span and spin windows and make you feel more comfortable in your home ambiance.
If you are asking “ How window cleaning and health are linked?” – the image of dirty windows should be more clear to you. A dirty window doesn’t only embrace dust particles of soil. The dirt can involve bird droppings, pollutants and more hazardous particles that cause serious health conditions.
Check out the following paragraphs for more information on this topic.
- Bird Droppings
Often birds find the windows as the best place to drop their excrement that carries up to 60 types of diseases. It can lead any of your family members to yeast infections, respiratory diseases, which affect the lungs, even, central nervous system and forms of paralysis.
- Mold and Mildew
Dirty and unclean windows can cause mold and mildew growth inside your home, and your property quickly turns into an unhealthy place. Exposure to mold and mildew often exaggerate and respiratory conditions such as asthma as well.
Pollen can build up on window sills and panes and contribute to eye irritation, sneezing, and congestion that are sometimes connected with pollen allergy. So, despite remaining indoors, you can experience these conditions.
Dirty windows can gather plenty of dust particles. Even worsen dust-mite can be present that are microscopic pests. They love grimy windows and lead to respiratory allergic reactions and issues due to their feces. It may produce airborne health issues too.
Swipe your forefinger once upon your dirty window. Now what you see on your finger is just a small part of allergens present in your home. So, the possibility of health hazards is high. Skin, hair, dander, dust, pollen, and more allergens on your window glass, sills and outside can make the whole family sick. The signs are allergic reactions include- -A headache
-A runny nose
You can really lessen the blow of allergens and the results they leave on your family by professional window cleaning service.
- Potential Dangers
You may consider that your windows are in great condition with naked eyes. But when a team of window cleaning technician arrives at your place and check your windows, they may inform you that your windows are almost near degradation, which can anytime get broken and cause an accident. The main reason of this condition is the dirt your window glass accommodated for a longer period.
Actually, glass is made of porous liquid, and it can absorb dust, dirt, and other subtle particles. These particles gradually cause degradation. So, if you want to keep your family safe from hazardous situations, the best is to consider experienced window cleaners.
These are the reasons we, Diamond Shine Window Cleaning, always suggest for window cleaning and make people aware not to overlook this task or take for granted.
Window cleaning – though it seems the easiest home maintenance task, actually, it’s something toughest. Even sometimes, it’s the best choice to use professional window cleaners.
Each property owner should concern about their windows as it experiences the most wear-and-tear of nature and moreover it needs to be clean always. Considering this fact and for not having enough knowledge on windows and window cleaning, homeowners often ask window cleaning experts about several aspects of this cleaning task.
So, we are here in this blog with Window Cleaning FAQ and answers from experts.
- How Often Should My Windows Be Cleaned?
It is the most commonly asked questions window cleaners get from property owners. Everyone wants to know how frequently they should consider window cleaning. Experts answer is – some home windows need to clean four times a year and some property windows once or twice a year. It varies from property to property.
Location is also a factor in this regard. If your home is near the coast, you may have to get the windows to be cleaned twice or more than two times a year. Those who live in a recently constructed or an area that has a high level of dust in the air may consider extra cleaning service each year.
- Should My Windows Be Cleaned Before The Holidays?
The time, right before Christmas and Thanksgiving, is the busiest time every year for window cleaning companies. Actually, each residential property owners want to ensure that their guests don’t talk over their grimy and stained windows. After all, it can negatively impact their reputation.
So, if you have planned to arrange any celebration part of your place, schedule a professional window cleaning service quickly. A last-minute appointment may be hard to come by.
- How To Maintain Clean Windows Between Two Professional Cleanings?
It’s actually impossible to keep the professionally cleaned windows as it as for a long period. Your window design, location matters how quickly the windows will become dirty once again. Large overhangs tend to not get dirty quickly.
- What About My Curtains Or Grids? Do I Need To Take Them Down?
While help is welcome, those aren’t necessary. Of course, it does make the task easy, though, and most property owners do prefer to take them down. Usually, window cleaning technicians can carry out their tasks around these, but property owners remove these entities to avoid damage.
- How Do I Prepare For Window Cleaning?
You can do some preparation steps for the professional window cleaning service as below.
You can clean your blinds of dust particles that can get in touch with the cleaned windows.
Move away personal possessions or fragile items from windows. Remove decorative items that are hanged on the windows.
Look over your window shutters and screens to determine whether you would like to clean those as well, as you are going for window cleaning service.
If you have more questions regarding window cleaning, you can ask us, Diamond Shine Window Cleaning. We will try to give the best advice on this topic.
There are several myths that you will hear when looking for window cleaning technicians. And these may insist you think again before you hire an expert in order to clean the windows of your property. Some of the misconceptions may have true at a time, but along with time, technology and new aspects of time-saving solutions, those are neither in trend nor accurate completely.
In this blog, we will try to let you know about most window cleaning myths, so you can be settled on your window cleaning decision. So, have a look at the following passages.
- No Need To Clean Windows In Rainy Weather
People either think the rain will make windows dirty, or it will clean the windows completely. And that’s why they suggest not to clean the windows when it’s rainy weather or about to rain. Well, the rainwater is the purest water and for which it doesn’t make the window dirty unless it was a storm before the rain. But rain can’t clean the window completely as a window cleaner can do. You may find dirt and debris in corners, though it looks a little cleaner.
- Newspaper Is Great To Clean Windows
It may have been right a few decades ago. Then the news was used to print on good quality papers. And now newspapers are not good enough for window cleaning purposes. In addition to it, the print from the paper easily comes out and makes the window frames dirty. Microfiber cloth is a much better alternative to the newspaper.
- Water and Vinegar – That’s All to Clean Windows
Once again, it has some source in truth. Vinegar is effectual in cutting throughout dirt and debris. But a water-vinegar blend will be likely to spread the grime around rather than removing it.
- Dirty Windows Can Be Overlooked
Depending on the position of a window and amount of dirt, it may be true to a small degree. You can’t control the amount of dust and dirt your window will grasp. And on the other side, you may not check your windows every day. But when the sunlight hits your windows, you may notice dirt as a haze. And over time, it builds up.
Thus, you may neglect the dirty window, but your guests wouldn’t. Even the dirty window will not overlook anyone of your property. It can impact your health and become a reason to make your place unhealthy.
- It’s Cheaper to Clean Windows Yourself
You may not agree that it’s a myth. To the most number of people, it’s true. Professionals include the rate of the equipment, material, solution the use and a charge for their effort, no doubt. But they ensure quality service, safety, and durable windows. The ordinary or available chemical solutions can damage windows quickly that results in the restoration or reinstallation of the glasses. Besides, there are several risks of window cleaning and includes an additional cost of medications.
So, you can rely on us, Diamond Shine Window Cleaning, when it’s about window cleaning. We assure you to satisfy you with a top-rated window cleaning service.
Many property owners aren’t well aware that unmaintained windows can ultimately turn out to be corroded, even it might need to be replaced. You may normally think the glass is made of a material that is totally different from any other metal elements. Dust, dirt can ruin its cub appeal temporarily but can’t leave any negative effect.
You believe or not, the truth is – basically, glass is a porous liquid, and it can absorb subtle particles, it comes into contact with. If you are interested in knowing the connection between glass degradation and window cleaning, you should know about glass degradation first. So, consider going through the upcoming paragraphs to know more about glass degradation.
What is glass degradation?
Glass degradation is the condition of a glass when a layer is left exposed to various particles for a longer period. Such particles invade the glass pores and eventually contaminate that used to be only a glass. As an ultra-slow liquid, glass can let these particles in if enough time passes. Unfortunately, it will modify the fundamental makeup of the glass layer on a molecular level. It means you must take into account that glass windows aren’t solid actually, and thereby, these are at risk of particle contamination.
How is it caused?
Hard minerals and hard water are the primary reason of glass degradation. Such minerals and waters can cause small blemishes and perforations in the glass when they get enough time. Even mold growth is another problem.
It may be a result of building run-off, weather, and even sprinkler systems. Without a doubt, water carries all kinds of minerals within it and which is the major threat. If a window has a metal frame, the pane could also succumb to the nearby metals’ inevitable oxidization and corrosion.
What are the consequences of degradation?
For whatever reason, if you are unable in maintaining the frequent window cleaning task, you may pay for window restoration treatment. If you even delay deciding on restoration, it will be too late to save your windows for the second time. And now the last option remains for you are replacing window glasses.
Whether it is restoration or replacement, both of these are more expensive than window cleaning itself. Small scratches and cracks are, unfortunately, the beginning of the problem. In addition, the mold and dirt will also deteriorate and destroy the areas around the windows.
What can be done about it?
If you wait for a long period of time, your windows are irretrievably damaged, the last option may be left is replacing. If possible, you can restore windows at less expense. Preferably, your window is only dirty yet, and it can be still transferred with a thorough cleaning process. The key behind glass degradation prevention is frequent window cleaning and regular maintenance of windows.
Now you decide whether or not glass degradation is connected with window cleaning.
We, Diamond Shine Window Cleaning, are experienced regarding window cleaning and ensure the windows will last for a longer period.